Thursday, September 4, 2008

You Remember the Constitution, Don’t You?

Could I Be Starstruck?
Did I just hear the voice-over on the McCain film say, “The stars are aligned.” How astral of them. Why, it’s positively out of this world. Zoom…to the cosmos and beyond.


What I Wish I Hadn’t Heard
Lindsey Graham berating Move On. Maybe someone should tell him that America is a land founded on the concept of WE THE PEOPLE – and so is Move On, a grassroots organization of over three-million people like you and me and everyone we all know. Hockey moms. NASCAR dads. Single, married, young, old and everyone in between. Americans who grew too weary of an administration foisting fear, falsehoods and obfuscation. Peee-eeeee-eeeee-eeeee-eeeeople, Senator Graham. Flag-waving, God-loving patriotic Americans, just like you and the people you serve. And so Senator Graham, kindly move on.


You Remember the Constitution, Don’t You?
The Preamble: The Constitution of the United States of America
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.


Even the Taj Mahal Doesn’t Want the US$
He tries to address the economy. They shout him down. USA! USA! USA!

Hey, ostriches, listen up: Even the Taj Mahal won’t take US currency for admission. Admit it, folks. It is the economy. We are stupid. And when it comes to the dollar, and a whole lot more, we need change.


Hug A Vet
John McCain is telling us about being roughed up worse than ever after he turned down his captors’ offer of early release. The camera is showing a number of vets in the crowd. Thank you, all!

Now, I don’t know about you, but I don’t even like being stuck in a drive-thru. I don’t see how I could have survived such an ordeal. You? Clearly, John McCain is a man of enormous intestinal fortitude, courage and stamina. I appreciate his service to our nation, just as I appreciate everyone in our armed services and unarmed, as well, I might add.


Measure Twice. Cut Once.
Say, does anyone have a long enough yardstick to measure the chasm between the McCain campaign and Bush? Didn’t even refer to him by name. Not once.


Marketing Case Study: The rebranding of the GOP in the McCain Campaign
Did you see all those Republican Party lapel pins, balloons and signs? Yeah, neither did I.

###